Did you know?
Self-Help provided more than $140 million in financing to families, businesses and nonprofits last year. Learn more in our 2012 Annual Report.
Since our founding in 1980, Self-Help has invested over $6.38 billion in financing to families, individuals, and organizations.
Extend your Self-Help Credit Union service from coast to coast, no matter where your travels take you. Thanks to our credit union partnerships, you can withdraw cash without a surcharge — not only at conveniently located Self-Help Credit Union ATMs, but nationwide! Find surcharge-free ATM access anywhere you see the CO-OP network logo, or at local Cashpoints ATM terminals throughout North Carolina.
Plus, with Shared Branching, you can make deposits, loan payments and withdrawals at any one of 4,000+ participating shared branch locations. Just identify yourself as a Self-Help Credit Union member and provide your full account number.
- National ATM Network
- ATM access is SURCHARGE-FREE from coast to coast
- 28,000+ nationwide locations in the CO-OP ATM network
- Access North Carolina State Employees Credit Union Cashpoints ATMs within NC
- Use your Self-Help Credit Union debit card to withdraw cash
- Plus, your debit card is FREE!
Locate a FREE ATM near you!
- Shared Branching
- Access to the entire Shared Branch network of credit union branches
- Includes over 4,000 participating branch locations nationwide
- Make deposits and loan payments with no transaction fee
- Low $2 withdrawal fee at any shared branch location
- Enjoy community-driven credit union personal service
- Plus, you still have 24/7 access to Self-Help Credit Union online banking
Find a convenient shared branching location in your area!