Elizabeth Street Capital will provide female small-business owners across the U.S. with access to capital. Self-Help loans through this program are available throughout North Carolina and in the South Carolina counties of York, Chester and Lancaster.
Through the program and the Tory Burch Foundation, entrepreneurs can also receive mentoring support and networking opportunities to help them grow their businesses and create communities of women entrepreneurs across the country.
- Local business experience and expertise from Self-Help loan officers
- Competitive interest rates
- Both short-term working capital loans and long-term loans available
- Loans for any business need, including
- Starting, buying, or expanding a business
- Purchasing real estate
- Acquiring or upgrading equipment
- Buying inventory