Did you know?
Self-Help provided more than $140 million in financing to families, businesses and nonprofits last year. Learn more in our 2012 Annual Report.
Since our founding in 1980, Self-Help has invested over $6.38 billion in financing to families, individuals, and organizations.
Secure the space you need to give a proper, tuition-free education. Our Charter School Loans give you a means to upgrade your facilities, purchase land, construct new facilities, or expand. We make loans of $500,000 or more to high-performing charter schools that serve at-risk students in low-wealth communities, nationwide. Build a strong foundation for a better education.
- Exclusive funds for charter schools in low-wealth communities
- Use funds to improve your charter school's facilities, including:
- Purchase of a facility or land
- Construction of a new facility
- Renovations or expansions
- Roll construction financing into permanent refinancing
- Flexible terms
- Credit enhancement programs available
- Sincere, community-driven service
- Plus, we offer Charter School Loans in North Carolina and nationwide!
See how going green (PDF) can help you hang on to your profits!
For more information on our charter school loans, please contact CharterSchool@Self-Help.org.