Did you know?
Self-Help provided more than $140 million in financing to families, businesses and nonprofits last year. Learn more in our 2012 Annual Report.
Since our founding in 1980, Self-Help has invested over $6.38 billion in financing to families, individuals, and organizations.
Jobs & Internships
Do you have a passion for the community and making a difference in lives of real people? Start your career at Self-Help Credit Union. Self-Help is a community development lender, credit union, and real estate developer that works with individuals, organizations, and communities traditionally underserved by conventional markets.
Self-Help's affiliate, the Center for Responsible Lending, researches and advocates for state and national legislation to address predatory lending practices and policies. We have offices in North Carolina, Washington D.C. and California.
Current Job Openings:
- 8.01.13 - Media Relations Manager Washington, DC
- 9.11.13 - Major Gifts Officer Washington, DC (or Durham, NC)
- 9.11.13 - Portfolio Mortgage Underwriter Charlotte, NC (or Durham, NC)
- 10.01.13 - California Legislative Counsel/Associate Sacramento, CA
- 10.15.13 - Director, Property and Asset Management Durham, NC
- 10.22.13 - Collections Associate Asheville, NC
- 10.22.13 - Mortgage Loan Officer Asheville, NC
- 11.08.13 - Mortgage Loan Processor Charlotte, NC
- 11.19.13 - CRL Director of Communications Durham, NC
- 12.04.13 - Mortgage Loan Officer Duham, NC
- 12.04.13 - Bilingual Member Services Representative Greensboro, NC
- 12.04.13 - Part-Time Bilingual Member Services Representative Kinston, NC
Please send your resume, cover letter explaining why you are a fit for the position, and supplementary material (if requested) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference the position title in subject line of your email. You should receive an automatic email stating your resume was received.
To view current job openings at Self-Help Federal Credit Union, click here.
Current Internship Opportunities:
If you have a general internship question, please email email@example.com.
Self-Help is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, class, age, religion, disability that can be accommodated, marital status, ancestry, nationality, family status or sexual orientation.
North Carolina law requires North Carolina businesses to comply with E-Verify.