Did you know?
Self-Help provided more than $140 million in financing to families, businesses and nonprofits last year. Learn more in our 2012 Annual Report.
Since our founding in 1980, Self-Help has invested over $6.38 billion in financing to families, individuals, and organizations.
Help yourself to your Self-Help Credit Union accounts, when and where you want them. Our online banking and bill pay services let you access your accounts from anywhere you have an internet connection. Check balances, make payments, even see up to 90 days of transaction history — all on your schedule.
- Online Banking Benefits
- FREE, 24/7 online account access
- Check balances
- View transaction history — up to 90 days!
- Transfer funds between your Self-Help Credit Union accounts
- Access e-Statements
- Download account data to Quicken® or MS Money®
- Advanced password and security protocols
- Accessible on the go via mobile banking
- Quick and easy-to-use!
To enroll, contact your local branch.
You must be enrolled in online banking in order to access mobile banking.
- Bill Pay
- Easily qualify for FREE 24/7 access and save $5/month*
- Create and store your own personalized list of payees
- Make payments, schedule recurring payments
- Set up customized transaction notifications
- View transaction history — up to 18 months
- Request rush payments
- Make person-to-person money transfers, charitable donations and cash gifts
- Seamless and secure access using your SHCU online banking password
- Save time and money — say goodbye to checks, stamps and missed payments!
Bill Pay Helpline: 888-288-9798
*Qualify for FREE Bill Pay when you have at least two of these three qualifying SHCU services: debit card, e-statements, or direct deposit. A Self-Help Credit Union checking account is required to use Bill Pay.