Did you know?
SHCU offers both traditional and Roth IRAs. And you have options – you can open a savings account or a term certificate within your IRA.
Self-Help has invested over $6.08 billion in financing to families, individuals, and organizations.
Help yourself to your Self-Help Credit Union accounts, when and where you want them. Our online banking and bill pay service lets you access your accounts from anywhere you have an internet connection. Check balances, make payments, even see up to 90 days of transaction history — all on your schedule. And the best part? It's free!
- Online Banking Benefits
- FREE, 24/7 online account access
- Check balances
- View transaction history — up to 90 days!
- Transfer funds between your Self-Help Credit Union accounts
- Access e-Statements
- Download account data to Quicken® or MS Money®
- Advanced password and security protocols
- Quick and easy-to-use!
Members are pre-enrolled for online banking at no additional cost!
To set up online access to your account, call SHCU at (800)-966-7353, Monday through Friday (9am - 5pm eastern time) to create your user ID and a password.
- Bill Pay
- Easily qualify for FREE 24/7 access and save $5/month*
- Create and store your own personalized list of payees
- Make payments, schedule recurring payments
- Set up customized transaction notifications
- View transaction history — up to 18 months
- Request rush payments
- Make person-to-person money transfers, charitable donations and cash gifts
- Seamless and secure access using your SHCU online banking password
- Save time and money — say goodbye to checks, stamps and missed payments!
Bill Pay Helpline: 888-288-9798
*Qualify for FREE Bill Pay when you have at least two of these three qualifying SHCU services: debit card, e-statements, or direct deposit. A Self-Help Credit Union checking account is required to use Bill Pay.