Who is Eligible?
- Small businesses and nonprofit organizations that were in business before COVID-19.
- Primary place of business is in select geographic locations within Self-Help CU’s footprint.
- Minority-owned small-business enterprises are specifically welcome to apply.
Recovery from the economic costs of COVID-19.
- Working capital.
- Business rent or mortgage.
- Employee payroll & benefits.
- Independent contractor costs.
- Business planning & redesign.
- Equipment costs/investments.
- Restocking of inventory.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Other costs of re-opening for business, including compliance with COVID-19 requirements.
- 3% fixed interest rate.
- 2-5 years for repayment (depending on loan amount).
- No fee for application, origination or closing.
- No payments due for the first 6 months (if deferral is needed).
Currently serving the Triangle region of North Carolina (Raleigh & Wake County), the Piedmont Triad region of North Carolina (greater Greensboro, NC area) and several cities and towns in North and Central Florida including Jacksonville, Orlando, DeLand and Apopka.