Our Supplier Diversity Policy
At Self-Help, our mission is to create and protect ownership and economic opportunity for all. As part of that mission, we believe in helping small and underutilized businesses grow and thrive.
We do this not only through providing financial services, but also by doing business directly with these businesses.
Doing Business with Self-Help
Self-Help welcomes the opportunity to work with contractors, suppliers and service providers that help us fulfill our mission with efficiency, excellence and effectiveness. Self-Help's needs are varied and include:
- Banking and lending products and services
- Office products and services
- General and specialty trade and construction
- Property management and general building maintenance services
- Professional services
In particular, we are looking for vendors that:
- Deliver the best total value in cost, innovation and flexibility.
- Are aligned with Self-Help's overall mission and commitment to supplier diversity and environmental sustainability.
- Are interested in developing trusted relationships with Self-Help.
- Have experience in the financial services, real estate or construction industries.
- Employ a workforce that matches the demographics of Self-Help's membership.
- Have a history of working with and within communities of color, low-income communities or rural communities.
While Self-Help has a nationwide impact, we are especially interested in working with companies with headquarters or operations near our locations.
Connect with Us
Thanks for your interest in exploring business opportunities with Self-Help.