Fast, Easy Enrollment
Self-Help Credit Union online banking is free, and enrolling is easy. Contact your local branch to enroll now.
Complex Password Requirements:
- Pay bills online
- Apply for a loan and make loan payments
- Enhanced security
- Alert options to help you keep tabs on your account activity
- Messaging capabilities between members and the credit union
- Review account balances
- Monitor account transaction history
- Transfer funds between your SHCU accounts
- Get tax information on your SHCU accounts
Your password for logging in to Self-Help Credit Union online banking must consist of:
- A minimum of eight characters and include
- Three of the following four character sets:
- Lowercase letter
- Uppercase letter
- Symbol and/or
Mobile Banking Access: Use your online banking password to access the secure account information sections of the Self-Help Credit Union mobile banking app. Access to the locator feature of mobile banking is not password protected.
For help, please contact Self-Help Credit Union member services at (800) 966-7353.